Sunday, March 23, 2008

House for Sale



I have recently put my house up for sale and am moving shortly to a larger house closer to the diner. I had wrote earlier about this adventure but after receiving quite a bit of negative feedback and some of it downright insulting, I pulled the report until I had figured out how to screen the feedback. I have no problem with people who disagree with me, I just don't feel that I need to accept the insults.

The purpose of this entry is not just to promote my house sale but to bring to light the realtor that I have found to sale the house who in these less than favorable times has used his ingenuity, worked incredibly hard, and most importantly has shown to be a man of his word at every step and every move.

We signed the papers on Friday for him to be our agent, he took pictures of the house, and by the end of the day, he had built a website for the sale based upon the physical address of the house. Yesterday, he placed the sign and put the beautifully finished brochures in it. He did all this while doing all of his other realtor chores such as showing the house around the corner from the one that we bought.

His name is Tarris Rogers and I firmly believe that with his hard work and diligence, I have found the realtor that will sell my house in these challenging housing market times.

1 comment:

The Natives Are Restless said...

Very professional sale website and very pleasing and easy to navigate as well. Also there's a ton on info on it. GOOD LUCK!