Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Winner Winner Chicken and Waffle Dinner

OK, here goes, coming right out of my head as I think of what the girls are asking for. The only night that comes to my mind that it might work out well would be Monday.

Since I serve Chicken Strips anyway and since I have tried this and it is very tasty, I will serve a Waffle and Chicken Dinner special. Then, after you have your dinner, you can come back and say HI as I play poker in the back room. If your lucky, you might even see the monkey man too.

Any takers?

5 comments:

Elise Michaels Media said...

yes, yes, YES! Not that Jen and I have been planning this moment or anything... Thanks, Lyle, see you Monday night!

Jen F said...

Wahoooo! Sounds great. Maybe Stinky will come to play poker. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Chicken & Waffles AND poker! Lyle, you really are a tease! Trust me, if I wasn't a board member for my other engagement, I'd so be there.

diner life said...

Did you say board or mean bored?

Heck, just bring them with ya. Can any of them play poker? All the guys can help you solve your board type problems.

I do understand, mate. I guess we will just have to share a plate another day.

Anonymous said...

Nope, not bored. ;) I'm a board member of the club, you know, the kind with the secret handshake and a password at the door.